The RYA Day Skipper Course is a four day practical course for those wishing to skipper boats up to 24m on inshore passages during the day.
The course teaches seamanship and boat handling to the standard required to skipper a motor cruiser by day in tidal waters that he is familiar with.
This course also entitles the student to apply for a International Certificate of Competence (ICC) over 10m.
For more information and bookings please contact us.
- Alfie Moon a clean well equipped Fairline Targa 38 Motor Yacht.
- Motor Cruising Courses are non residential. We assist you in finding the rigt accommodation if needed.
- Personal assistance
- Mooring fees, Fuel & Gas costs
- Working Lunches are daily provided onboard
- Free Wi-Fi where possible
- RYA Course Books
- Waterproofs (rarely required)
- CD Player and DVD and Flat Screen TV
- The Time of Your Life!